What is the CELLSEARCH® System?
The CELLSEARCH® System is the result of a commitment to innovation that began in 1999 and led to the first standardized, FDA-cleared, semi-automatic system that can capture and quantify circulating tumor cells from a 7.5-mL blood sample with a high level of sensitivity and specificity.1 Components of the system include:
- Proprietary CellSave Preservative Tubes
- Capture and staining reagents
- Automated sample preparation and image analysis systems
- Circulating tumor cell control
For information about obtaining a CELLSEARCH® System for your institution, call
1-800-XXX-XXXX and press option 2.
Learn more about the CELLSEARCH® System
- CELLSEARCH® Circulating Tumor Cell Kit (Epithelial) Instructions for Use. Janssen Diagnostics, LLC.