CELLTRACKS ANALYZER II® System
New Features and Enhancements
The new features and enhancements to the CELLTRACKS ANALYZER II® System include:
- Remote Review of Results: The capability to review sample images and report results from a location separate from the target analyzer. Note: This optional feature requires the purchase of a CELLTRACKS® Remote Review Workstation (RRW).
- Archive Results: The capability to archive results (i.e., patient and control images) to a network file share that is accessible from the Local Area Network (LAN). The results can then be moved to another location for long-term storage.
- Export Report or Images to Network File Share: The capability to export reports or images as PDF files to a network file share that is accessible from the LAN. The reports or images can then be moved to another location for long-term storage.
- Transfer Results to the Laboratory Information System (LIS): The capability to transfer completed results to an LIS.
- Supports nightly backup of test data and images to a secondary hard drive installed in the computer. This optional feature requires the purchase of a CTA II computer with a backup hard drive (CELLTRACKS ANALYZER II® Dual Hard-Drive Computer).